Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #4



****RECIPE & FOOD IDEAS ADDITION****


I have been on Pinterest for a few weeks now. I don't know about all of you, but I have come across SO MANY yummy recipes and food tricks. They all sound so delicious! I seriously want to try all of them out!! I decided that this weeks post was going to be a special addition for recipes and food ideas that I have found. Here we go...

This looks amazing for breakfast! It is a super easy French Toast Bake. I will be trying this out one morning very soon. YUM!!
Source: Rach's Blog
Pinned HERE

Look how fun this is!!! These are Cake Batter Pancakes! I don't know about you, but I LOVE cake batter! This would be so fun to make the morning of a birthday or special occasion or just to start your day out right:) 
Source: Quick Dish
Pinned HERE

I was really curious about this one. It is called a Pizza Casserole. It looks and sounds yummy, right!?! So I just had to go check it out. I wondered what it was going to be made out of. I was very surprised to find that it is a Pizza PASTA Casserole! I did not expect to find pasta in it! I am totally going to make this very soon! Sounds Delish!! 
Pinned HERE

This is Cheesy Vegetable Chowder done in a crock pot. I am a sucker when it comes to crock pot cooking. It is so nice to just put it all in there and have a nice aroma in your house all day and it does all the work for you!! This definitely sounds like some major comfort soup during the winter months! I will be trying this one out for sure!
Pinned HERE

Doesn't this bread look Amazing?!? It is called Parmesan Pull-Apart Rolls. Sounds delicious!! These would be so yummy with many dinner dishes. I will totally be trying this recipe out soon. My hubby loves ANYTHING with cheese on it! I hope this will be a big hit with him:)
Pinned HERE

Mmmmm. I love dessert!! This is Frozen Reese's Peanut Butter Pie. One of my favorite candy's is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Adding Oreo's for the crust and cool whip in with them just sound heavenly!! I will be trying this out for a party very soon!!
Pinned HERE

This is a Red Velvet Peppermint Crinkle Cookie. I love anything red velvet! I have never seen it in a cookie form before!! How fun is the peppermint candy canes in it too around Christmas time. You could even leave that out and just have the red velvet cookie. I think I might be making these for myself someday:)
Pinned HERE


I love people who come up with amazing ideas that I have never thought of before. 
Here is an idea to put melted chocolate in an ice cube tray, put the strawberries in and freeze! Super simple!! 
Source: T. Time Chic 
(I am so sorry about this one...I repined it from someone, but I guess the original pinner just pinned the website..not the specific post and I couldn't find it on there.)
Pinned HERE

Want to make heart shaped cupcakes, but don't have the specific pan? Have no fear...put a marble in and WALAH...you have a heart shaped cupcake!!! I am totally making some for Valentine's Day in a few months!
Pinned HERE

This is the GREATEST idea ever. Make some cookie dough, grab your cupcake pan, turn in upside down, form the dough over it and bake. Now you have cookie bowls for ice cream!!! I am totally going to do this for my next party!
Source: Wilton
Pinned HERE

I seriously could go on FORVER with many great recipes. Maybe in a few weeks I can do another special addition! I hope you enjoyed this addition of recipes. 

I hope you all have a fun filled weekend. 
WISHING YOU A 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. What great finds...following u on pinterest..Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips